Breakfast around the world
You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield some of the Traveler’s incredible power. You are taking this mantle just as a new day dawns. Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks have finally returned to our long-lost worlds, only to find out we are not alone.
No.6: Represents the power of persistence.
When people try asking you about the future and your plans for college and you’re just like
Johanna’s ensemble exudes her fierce strength and enduring pride- a true darling of the Capitol.
tag game: 5 things about me
tagged by ezlob ://
- i could not bring myself to finish the infamous my immortal fic
- 50 shades of sad headcanons
- yeah writers channel themselves through their characters but i feel like you should be concerned if the one you connect the most with is the one with the most questionable morals
- please tell me if you can think of a good song i can learn for my upcoming piano recital because i need one ASAP
- sending pictures of your friend’s butt to people probably isn’t the best way to use snapchat
i’m so good at this thanks ezlob
go go go (only if you want to): 28-vampires, guardianofrainy, jun-min, caezeppeli, bri333865, kanekilover
If you ever feel bad just remeber there is a gif of me floating around tumblr of when I was 8 and I sat on the escalator and knocked down a table of jewelry at macys
@WorstMuse is a relic of the human race
Song: Please Don't Say You Love Me
Artist: Gabrielle Aplin
Album: Please Don't Say You Love Me - EP
Please Don’t Say You Love Me || Gabrielle Aplin
Just please don’t say you love me because I might not say it back. Doesn’t mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that…
“You made a promise to me…to all of us, that you would let us know if anything was wrong.”